Do you often feel threatened by or jealous of your competitors?
Or are you able to be friends with them and help each other?
Do you feel like you never have enough, and are always chasing more or trying to be better? Or are you able to be happy with what you have and who you are?
Do you look down on other people and think you are better than them? Or do you appreciate every person for their uniqueness and personal preferences?
DO YOU HAVE A SCARCITY OR ABUNDANCE MINDSET IN BUSINESS???
I went LIVE in my Free Facebook Group this morning to talk about this.
SOME EXAMPLES OF SCARCITY MINDSET.
• Must own & be in control of my customers and employees.
• Must be / I am better than other people.
• Scared of missing out. Focussed on negatives. Complains a lot.
• See other businesses as competition.
• Never have enough. Always wanting more.
• Scared of spending money. Focussed on cost not return.
• Puts up a defensive wall if someone offers advice.
• Ego. Self Focussed. Needs to be right or better than others.
• Keeps all information secret. Doesn’t share or help others.
SOME EXAMPLES OF ABUNDANCE MINDSET.
• Knows that they don’t own or can’t control anyone. Everyone is free to choose and make own choices.
• Doesn’t see anyone as better or worse than anyone else, just different.
• Focusses on positives & things that are going right. Doesn’t complain.
• Becomes friends with competitors & helps each other grow.
• Knows there is always enough for everyone. There really is.
• Focussed on return on investment & benefits of paying for education.
• Listens to advice and appreciates it even if they don’t act on it.
• Accepts that there is always room to grow and learn. Open to feedback.
• Grateful for everything. Accepting & Empathetic.
• Gives without expecting anything back in return.
Which one are you? Join my FREE FACEBOOK GROUP and let me know.