I love Gary Vee.
have been watching him since he first started his Ask Gary Vee show.
I want to share with you some of the tips that I’ve followed from Gary Vee that has helped me get to the level in business that I am at now.
1. A very short video from Gary Vee that had possibly the biggest impact in my life and business is when Gary gave powerful advice in 3 words: YOU’RE GONNA DIE.
I’ve always had that mentality and philosophy that you should act now rather than saving it for a rainy day and those 3 words from Gary just made it sink in even more.
You need to do it NOW! Whatever it is that you keep putting off.
You WILL die one day and if you keep putting it off, you WILL regret it!
2. If you want to get your business out there and create a successful business, you need to create more content than you consume.
Stop focusing on what everyone else is doing and posting, stay focused on creating your content and keep your audience engaged.
3. An Instagram post I saw from Gary Vee said, ‘Giving is about giving without the expectation of return.’
If you just give because you want to give and you want to help people, and you don’t expect anything back in return, you’re just appreciative of whatever you do get back in return, then it’s just such a nice way to do life and business.
4. Involve your audience in your content.
Build your brand by incorporating your audience in your brand. Follow and add them on all your social media accounts, include them in your marketing. Make them feel like part of your family.
5. If you want to master social media marketing, read Gary Vee’s book, Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook.
6. Focus on your strengths rather than trying to fix your flaws.
Do what you do best and build a support team around you that can do all the things that you’re not the best at or don’t come naturally to you.
Gary Vee. Seriously, watch his stuff!
For a full replay of the Coffee With Carissa Episode, watch the replay here: